The restaurant was closed briefly after the reports of illness surfaced, but it has since reopened after a deep cleaning.
One customer told NBC DFW her lunch was "ruined by rodents falling from the ceiling." Diners captured cellphone video inside the restaurant that show rodents crawling around the floor and one climbing up the wall.
As for the norovirus outbreak, Chipotle's food safety director, Jim Marsden, said the "norovirus does not come from our food supply, and it is safe to eat at Chipotle." It can be transmitted by anyone who is sick, including customers, who visit the location.
A Chipotle spokesperson said there was a "small structural gap in the building" where the rodents likely entered, which is being repaired.
One customer, Daniela Ornelas, told NBC DFW she was happy with how the employees handled the situation but would likely not return to the restaurant.