Woe swept over a family in Tundun Tanda, in the Hadejia Local Government Area of Jigawa State after fire broke out from a burning mosquito coil and killed triplets and their brother.
... - From Punch Newspapers
The triplets were identified as Hassan Sule, Hussain Sule, and Muhusin Sule, aged five; their brother was identified as Danladi Sule.
While the state fire service put Dandladi’s age at five months, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said he was two-year-old.
The Public Relations Officer, Jigawa State Fire Service, Lawan Gagarawa, in a text message to PUNCH Metro on Monday, said several valuables were also destroyed by the fire which started around 10pm on Saturday.
The burning coil fell on the mattress the triplets slept on and started the fire.
The triplets were rushed to a hospital by the police, but they died while receiving treatment.” But the spokesman for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in the state, Mr.