Norovirus does not come from our food supply, and it is safe to eat at Chipotle." He said the illnesses were isolated to the Sterling restaurant and the company planned to reopen that location on Tuesday after sanitizing it.
By the next morning, the person said, the daughter was "violently sick, puking, diarrhea, severe pain, overnight into Sunday." The customer added: "Friends ill as well with one friend also in ER." The daughter was hospitalized Sunday for dehydration, nausea, and pain and on Monday was still in "severe pain," according to the customer.
It's the most common cause of foodborne illnesses in the US, with more than 21 million cases annually.
Here are some of the reports from iwaspoisoned.com related to the Sterling restaurant.
All the reports were made from Sunday to Monday: